December 5, 2010

With Love: Creative Gift Giving


I never know what to get my husband for Christmas. A few days ago,  I found this advent calendar in my basement and I got an idea! I filled December 1st with a little love note for my husband. When he got up in the morning, I told him about the advent calendar. He was so excited he got up right away (not like him) to see what was waiting.

Our Advent Calendar

When I went to put in December 3rd's note there was already one in there for me!


Could there be anything better than 25 love notes to put you in the holiday spirit? 
He doesn't think so as he checks the calendar everyday. 


What special something are getting your special someone?







2 comments:

Kat said...

I always think about advent calendars for the children in my life - never for my husband. What a sweet idea!

Kat said...

I always think about advent calendars for the children in my life - never for my husband. What a sweet idea!